Comprehensive accounting and financial management
Sage 300 helps you manage complex finances and remain compliant with government regulations such as Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Check and form printing
- Multi-currency support
- Consolidated financials across multiple companies
Sage 300 General Ledger
Keep your general ledger up to date in real time and meet your most demanding budgeting and processing needs to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of your financial data.
- Store from 7 to 99 years of data
- Balance your books at every step
- Manage from 3 to 10 different account segments
- Print or email reports
- Configure to your unique processes and preferred practices
- Setup recurring GL entries
- Easily import data from other applications or export data
- From 2 to 5 budgets
- 5 to unlimited number of companies
- 5 to unlimited number of users
Sage 300 Accounts Payable
Easily manage your cash flow, track and predict purchases, analyze expenditures and product purchases while maintaining good vendor relationships.
Sage 300 Accounts Payable provides quick access to the type of comprehensive data that allows you to analyze the past, monitor the present, and plan for the future—helping you make the right decisions today to gain a competitive edge.
Streamline your entire cash flow process and save money. Sage 300 ensures rapid entry of vendor invoices, flexible cash disbursement and check reconciliation. You can prioritize payments.
- Organize vendor records quickly and easily
- Automatically distribute invoices to as many General Ledger expense or asset accounts
- Set up and schedule recurring payable paid on a regular basis
- Calculate tax for vendor invoices or manually distribute tax
- Print checks in multiple languages
- Automated vendor-related tasks and simplified voucher entry help you save time and reduce administrative costs.
- The system accommodates multiple vendor addresses, multiyear history retention, automatic payment selection, check printing, and more.
- Easily import from other applications and export data.
- Powerful inquiries tools help you get customized AP information fast.
Sage 300 Accounts Receivable
Effectively manage your cash flow, track and predict customer buying patterns, analyze sales, and provide a superior level of customer service.
Sage 300 allows you to gain complete control of your receivables and invoicing processes and leverage automatic calculations that avoid errors and eliminate duplicate data entry.
Consolidate customer receivables, statements, reporting, and credit checking across national accounts. Accounts Receivable offers prompt access to the type of comprehensive data you need to analyze the past, monitor the present, and plan for the future—giving you valuable insights to make the right decisions.
- Organize customer records quickly and easily, and create an unlimited number of ship-to locations for each customer
- Easily write off small over-payments by adjusting the receipt in Adjustments.
Print Aged Trial Balance, Overdue Receivables, Customer Transactions, Customer List and Statistics, and General Ledger transaction reports using sorting and selection options to focus on desired transactions
- Use inquiry screens and reporting to quickly view your customer information.
- Quickly drill down from the customer’s transactions and receipts in Customer Activity to the originating transactions and receipts.
- Sage 300 Financials
- Sage 300 Operations
- Sage Payroll & HR